Thursday, October 10, 2013

Living a CoLoRfUl life

Life is what you make it, so why not have some fun?!  Just a few fall photos of what this teacher has been up to outside of the classroom...

We had an incredible time running/jogging/walking the Color Run.  After being on crutches at the beginning of the school year, and having to take a month off of my active lifestyle (due to a horrible sprain), I AM BACK!  Feels good to be "jogging" and playing volleyball again. I would recommend the Color Run to ANYONE.  I could have stayed for hours just jamming out to their music, throwing some color, and taking it all in! Simply AMAZING!


And, who doesn't LOVE fall.  Carving pumpkins, the smell of pumpkin seeds baking, a warm coffee in your hand, boots, scarves, .... I think I could keep going on.  
I decided to carve a picture of what I look like at the end of the day... haha, kidding!!  I am proud of this mouth, but need some work on the eyes... hmmm, time to think about next years pumpkin. ;)
Have a great fall!  ENJOY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment