Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunshine Award!

A HUGE Thank You to Tina  at Quench Your First and Barbara at GradeONEderful for giving me the Sunshine Award.  Here are the rules-



1. Thank the person(s) who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know I awarded them.


  • Favorite Color?  GREEN
  • Favorite Animal?  Koalas, oh what I would give to hold one :)
  • Favorite Number? 33?  Not sure why.
  • Favorite Drink?  Water... but I have been known to have a glass of wine after a long day of teaching!
  • Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook
  • Your Passion? Teaching... and anything that involves sports.  Running, volleyball, rowing, etc.  the list goes on and on. 
  • Giving or Getting Presents?  I LOVE to shop for others... it's dangerous on my checking account.
  • Favorite day? Friday.I always tell me students that Friday is my favorite day because I get to see their smiling faces... but I also know I get to sleep in tomorrow.
  • Favorite flowers? Lilies


My SUNSHINE AWARDs go to:

1. Love, Laugh, and Learn  (She is a good friend of mine and has some AMAZING ideas!!  be sure to check her site out and follow her)

2. Mrs. Jumps Class
3. The First Grade Parade  I am sure all of you know of this blog... but I had to choose it as one to receive this award because this blog is the reason I created one in the first place :)
4. Spend A Day In Second grade 
5. Playing With Pixie Dust
6. Mrs. Tabb's First Grade Awesomeness
7. One Extra Degree
8. Crazy For First Grade
9.Castles and Crayons
10. I Love 2 Teach

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Guess I was 2 days behind Quench Your First and Grade ONEderful in passing the Sunshine Award to you. You deserve it!
    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness!! Thank you sooo much Dee you are way to sweet!!

    ReplyDelete