Saturday, September 17, 2011

Spy Theme

 My SPY/Detective Theme has been off to a great start so far.  I wanted to add some pictures of our classroom door, now that the students have finished it.  I sent home a note explaining how they are each on of my clues to a successful school year, and the upper portion of a question mark for them to decorate with clues of who they are.  Once they brought them back I hung them up and then we guessed who they belonged to.  Once we made the correct guess I added the bottom portion of the question mark (them with a mask on).

They LOVE looking at this. We also use it as an I SPY transition as we wait for students to line up. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    I’ve nominated your blog for an award! Visit the link below to copy/paste the Versatile Blogger button. Share seven things about yourself and pass the award along to the most versatile blogs you follow. Congrats and Happy October!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete