Monday, September 5, 2011

My Room!


I feel a little bit behind with this post... but believe it or not we have only had two days of school, so I guess that's not to bad. **Wisconsin's law is you can't start school until September 1st** I thought I would upload a few pictures I have of my room, even though after looking at everyone elses pics I am a bit embarrassed haha.  You guys rock at decorating your room.  Hopefully some year I will have enough stuff to make mine as bright, colorful, and fun as yours! 

I can't take credit for my boggle board (seen below)... I have seen this on numerous blogs, so if yours was one of them... THANK YOU!!!  I love it, and can't wait to implement it within my Word Work time.

I went with a spy/detective theme... which is going well!  The only problem... you cant find ANYTHING to go with the theme haha.  I have had to make it all on my own, but at least I can keep it when I am finished.

I have more to post, I will upload them once I get a chance :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love seeing all the different ways teachers decorate their rooms!

    Quench Your First

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking terrific! I'm very curious about the Boggle wall. Can you explain that in another post?
    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks! You guys are so sweet! Dee- The Boggle Wall/Board is jut like the game Boggle. There are a bunch of mixed up letters and students/players have to try and create words by connecting letters together. You can connect in any way as along as the letters are touching. So, what I will do with this wall is use it as an option during "Word Work" time. Once we really get into the Daily 5 I will change the letters each week to continue to challenge them. If you still have questions let me know, I would be happy to help out :)

    ReplyDelete