Friday, August 26, 2011

Freebie Friday!!

I am sooo excited about Freebie Friday over at Blog Hoppin. Be sure to head on over there to check everything out... and upload something to share!

I have attached my Daily Journl Page that I use as a classroom management tool.  The students will put a happy, sad, or straight face on their own.  Typically if they give themselves a sad face I will ask them why, then write the reason so that parents know.  I have found students to be brutally honest in their journal... but then they will go home and say they "don't remember" what they did to earn the sad face, that's when the parents call.  So, just be sure to jot the reason down in their journal before they go home. 

After they fill in the faces we, as a class, write one thing we did today.  This is a great way to end the day with a little writing lesson. 

When students bring a journal back signed they then receive a sticker. 

Click here to get your copy of this management tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment